The Aventon Pace 250 is the latest ebike from Aventon! It has been built around a Cruiser geometry, using an Alu frameset and 650B wheels, so they’re super comfortable with the smaller wheel/bigger tyre combination making them perfect for potholed city roads and gravel paths alike. The 250Watt brushless motor has 5 levels of pedal assist powering you up to 15mph – which tied into the 7 speed Shimano gearing – will mean that riders can fly up the steepest of hills. Cable pull disc brakes will mean they can come down safely and securely!
The controls are easy thumb buttons, right on your handlebar. You’ll be able to keep track of everything, including speed, distance, and battery level. The easy-to-read display makes your riding stress free!
With a lightweight design and minimal assembly, the Pace 250 can assist you on any journey. The lock allows your battery to remain safely in place on the bike until it's time to be removed for charging. The 420Wh battery (which can be charged in 3 hours on or off the bike) allows for an estimated 35 to 40miles range and a large data screen shows battery levels when riding.
For transit reasons all complete bikes are shipped 85% assembled. We strongly advise to take it to your local bike shop where it can be fully assembled, checked, adjusted and prepared for your first ride.
• Aluminium frame and fork
• 420w Battery
• 250W, 36V Brushless Rear Hub Motor
• 35 to 45miles estimated range
• Large easy to see digital screen read out
• 650B x 2.2 tyres/wheelset - super comfortable on all surfaces
• Cable pull disc brakes - 180mm rotors
• 7 Speed Shimano gearing & 5 levels of pedal assist
• Fast 3 to 4 hours charge time
• 12 months warranty on all moving parts
• Weight: 22kg
• Max 15mph electric speed
• Supplied with front & rear brakes
• Pedals: Alloy Road Pedals
• Gear ratio: 48/15T Fixed, 48/16T Free Wheel
• Weight: 18.5 lbs - 8.4 Kg (55cm)
Bike is supplied with front and rear brakes. In order to keep improving the overall quality, components are subject to change without notice. The parts on the bike may slightly differ from the image shown.